MOGU sleeves


     Hello, I know I have been away for a while, but I have been cooking up something nice! I have always wanted to start a production of toys I design, and here is the first step. I have created MOGU toys - a name behind which my creations can come to life. (Mogu means - "I can" in Serbian), and with a hand picked team, we launched a campaign on INDIEGOGO to raise funds and start the production of the first toy - MOGU sleeves.



    MOGU sleeves are a simple plaything that empowers free and open play. They inspire movement and awaken imagination. Perfect for outdoor play and group activities. Made of soft, lite and colorful materials, they are both visual and tactile incentives. Above all, they are just loads of fun to wave about!


    Inspired by a form of traditional Chinese dance with long sleeves, and by my own dancing experience in the practice of 5Rhythms, through which I am finding the joy of connecting deeper with my true nature - which is - as for all of us - always in movement - with wings wide opened.


    Are you curious? What does it feel like to take these wings for a spin? See more about the project on indiegogo and share whit us what you think. And if you like what you see, help support the project by donating or spreading the word. Thank you!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment